Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 68 - Under the weather

Monday: Hang clean form work
               ie: 5X5 hang pulls and 1 clean
Tuesday: 3X5 Box Squat with 315lbs
                10 min AMRAP ascending ladder by 3's
                 Deadlift with 185lbs
                 Toes to Bar
Wednesday: 5X5 hang snatch pulls and 1 snatch
                     accessory work
Thursday: 3X5 ATG pause squat (high bar) w/ 275lbs
                 accesory work
Friday: Bench 3X5 w/ 225 (pause)
            Snatch grip rack over head press: 3X5 w/ 95lbs
            Accesory work
 
I was a little under the weather this week. But I still got in some quality work. I must admit, that after doing all of this power lifting, my olympic lifting has kind of gone to the wayside. But I'll be incorporating more Olympic lifts, and for a while I will focus primarily on the Hang, that is where I'm weakest at. I have a good pull just not a very good scoop or extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment